The mine existing in the region has to be detected before to begin mine cleaning operation. For this reason;
- Research of area to be done to determine the recent status
- Review of the cleaning work done before
- Generating mine work plan
- Evaluating the extent of contamination
- Evaluating the regional safety conditions
- Implementation of plan about advised structure
- Creation of mine working method
Two methods are used for detection:
- Systems having robotic radars examining under soil.
- Manuel radar systems
IDC has abilities to make detection using both methods and has enough experience making improvements over existing systems.